Friday, April 3, 2009

Just the girls

This weekend it is just me and my girls. Perry is gone till monday. It is his big ten year mission reunion. He was so excited that I bought him a ticket so he could go. The only problem is that we had to get up at 5:30 in the morning to take him to the airport. I have to say, this has been the longest day ever. I can't wait to go to bed but Sabrina had a late nap. So she and I are doing some late night playing to get her tired. I think it is just making me more tired.

I admit we do have some fun when Perry is gone. We hang out in our jammies (without anyone complaining), we eat whatever for dinner, I don't have to share the remote and I eat cookies while sitting at the computer. (That last one is punishable by death if you are caught!) But we already miss him. We hope he has fun and enjoys his time.

Well it is almost 10 and i have to go to bed. I am going to pray that the girls sleep in tomorrow. If not then they might have an ornery mother. But whats new.

2 comments:

The Nielsens said...

Cory is out of town right now, so I can relate. We have eaten mac & cheese and ice cream sundae's for pretty much every meal. Do you know what you're having yet? Hope you're feeling better.

Lindsey said...

Here's wishing you a fantastic night's sleep while Perry's away. Single momming it is tough. Congratulations on your third baby on the way...how exciting!